DVDuell.de Forum Foren-Übersicht DVDuell.de Forum
..::: Blu-ray | DVD | Film | Kino :::..

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Cannes 05

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    DVDuell.de Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Veranstaltungen | Filmvorführungen :::..
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Horrorcollector

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Apr 2005 12:43    Titel: Cannes 05 Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

Aus dem CC Forum:

Full competition line-up:
Lemming – Dominik Moll (Opening Film) (Fr)
Sin City - Roberto Rodriguez and Frank Miller (US)
Last Days - Gus Van Sant (US)
Manderlay - Lars von Trier (Denmark)
Where The Truth Lies - Atom Egoyan (Canada)
Once You’re Born You Can No Longer Hide - Marco Tullio Giordana (Italy)
Hidden - Michael Haneke (France)
A History Of Violence - David Cronenberg (Canada)
The Best Of Our Times – Hou Hsiao-Hsien (Taiwan)
Election - Johnny To (China)
Broken Flowers - Jim Jarmusch (US)
The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada – Tommy Lee Jones (US)
Bashing - Kobayashi Masahiro (Japan)
Batalla En El Cielo – Carlos Reygadas (Mexico)
Kilometre Zero – Hiner Saleem (Iraq)
Shanghai Dreams – Wang Xiaoshuai (China)
Peindre Or Faire L’Amour – Arnaud and Jean-Marie Larrieu (France)
The Child - The Dardenne Brothers (Belgium)
Don’t Come Knockin’ - Wim Wenders (Germany)
Free Zone – Amos Gitai (Israel)
Out of competition:
Chromophobia - Martha Fiennes (closing film) (UK)
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge Of The Sith- George Lucas (US)
Matchpoint - Woody Allen (US)

Und (schande):

The film that was kicked out of competition was Kim Ki-Duk's THE BOW. Oh well, Marco Mueller still loves ya, Kim.

Grüsse,

Dennis Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
cinéphile
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Apr 2005 13:07    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Auf die bin ich besonders gespannt!

Zitat:

Dafür interessiert mich der hier überhaupt nicht!

Zitat:
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge Of The Sith- George Lucas (US)

Gruss
Ingo
Horrorcollector

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Apr 2005 13:22    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

Dito mit Star Wars, bin auch kein Fan. Ich bin, jetzt mal nur von den namen der Regisseure her auf diese gespannt:

A History Of Violence - David Cronenberg (Canada)
The Best Of Our Times – Hou Hsiao-Hsien (Taiwan)
The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada – Tommy Lee Jones (US)
Bashing - Kobayashi Masahiro (Japan)
Batalla En El Cielo – Carlos Reygadas (Mexico)
Kilometre Zero – Hiner Saleem (Iraq)
Shanghai Dreams – Wang Xiaoshuai (China)
Free Zone – Amos Gitai (Israel)
Out of competition:

Wenders scheint ja garnicht aufzuhören Fime zu machen, hab nichtmal seinen letzten gesehen, gleiches gilt für Hou...Allen ja sowieso, aber es wäre ja irgendwie nicht das selbe ohne seinen regelmäßigen Film Smile
Mich freut das Cronenberg wieder dabei ist.
Etwas komisch finde ich Rodriguez dort zu finden, imho seit seinem Debüt nix mehr von Qualität abgeliefert, aber neugierig macht mich das schon.
In wie fern das natürlich bleibt, hängt wieder ein bisschen von der Rezeption ab, evtl. interessieren mich einige dann garnichtmehr und andere, die mir nun nix sagen, interessieren mich brennend.
Letztes Jahr war es z.b. so mit Tropical Malady, der mir bei den Nominierung nix sagte, nun aber dank eines guten Echos von mir zu einem der Highlights der letzten Jahre gezählt wird.
Ich hoffe arte macht wieder die abendliche Berichterstattung.

Grüsse,

Dennis Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
HAL

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 Apr 2005 00:10    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Wirklich sehr viele bekannte Regisseure darunter, auf deren Filme ich schon gespannt bin.

Der Hamburger Regisseur Fatih Akin sitzt übrigens in der Jury. Steht in einem Artikel vom Spiegel.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Horrorcollector

BeitragVerfasst am: 04 Mai 2005 14:10    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

Noch Änderungen in "letzter Minute":

Press release, May 3rd 2005

To complete the list of films announced in the press book of April 19th 2005, the Official Selection will welcome the following films:

In Competition - Grand Théâtre Lumière

- Keuk Jang Jeon (Tale of cinema) by Hong Sangsoo

In Un Certain Regard – Debussy Theatre

- Eli, Eli, Lema Sabachtani? by Aoyama Shinji.

- Marock by Laïla Marrakchi. This first film is competing for the Caméra d'Or.

The film by Kôhei Oguri, The Burried Forest, will be presented at the Noga Hilton by the Official Selection and the Director's Fortnight.

In Special Screening - Buñuel Theatre

- Darshan – l'Etreinte by Jan Kounen (documentary)

In Special Screening - Buñuel Theatre

- Morceaux choisis des Histoire(s) du cinéma by Jean-Luc Godard will be presented by the Official Selection and the International Critics' Week.

In Special Screening – Cinéma de la plage

- Pelé Eterno by Anibal Massaini Neto (documentary)

Grüsse,

Dennis Smile
4LOM
Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: 21 Mai 2005 22:24    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Die diesjährigen Preisträger:

Zitat:
Palme d'Or: "The Child" by Jean-Pierre & Luc Dardenne

Morgan Freeman and Hilary Swank – last seen together in Clint Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby- were the duo who presented the Palme d'Or of this 58th Edition of the Cannes Festival to Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne for The Child.

The brothers began by thanking the Jury for having appreciated their film, “Thank you very much! Thanks to all those who participated in this adventure. We would like to especially share this with the lead actors of the film Jérémie Rénier and Déborah François. A big thanks to both of you. Thanks also to our French producer Denis Freyd who was so important to the film. We would like to dedicate this Palme to Florence Aubenas and her chauffeur Hussein who are still held hostage in Iraq."

Zitat:
Grand Prix: "Broken Flowers" by Jim Jarmusch

Fanny Ardant presented the Grand Prix to Broken Flowers from director Jim Jarmusch.

"I'm speechless, exclaimed Jarmusch. It's a great honor to accept this prize on behalf of all those who worked on this film. When making a film, all the cast and crew are on equal footing. Thanks to all who made this film possible, especially Bill Murray. Without him, the scenario would never have been written. And I thank this very strange Jury and the Festival who have also welcomed my work here throughout the years, to Thierry Frémaux, and Gilles Jacob who is one of the great gentlemen on the planet."

He added, "I would also like to say quickly that I do not believe in competition for artistic works. It's already an honor to be selected in the competition and to be here next such great directors as Atom Egoyan, David Cronenberg, Amos Gitaï, Lars Von Trier, Gus Van Sant, Johnnie To and Mr. Hou Hsiao-Hsien as I am one of his students, Wim Wenders who has been so generous with me when I began making movies 20 years ago and Robert Rodriguez. I accept this award in the name of all filmmakers who follow their heart and make films that interpret their vision. We are part of the same family and it's an honor to be included in this family."

Zitat:
Best Actress Award: Hanna Laslo in "Free Zone"

Ralph Fiennes presented the Prix d'Interprétation Féminine, or Best Actress Award, to Hanna Laslo for her performance in Free Zone by Amos Gitai.

"I am very moved, it is overwhelming to be up here on stage, “ declared the actress. I would like to share this award with Amos Gitaï, my director who gave me the opportunity to be in his film and who believed in me. I would also like to share this prize with my mother, who is a Holocaust survivor of Auschwitz. I have a special thought for Holocaust survivors everywhere and victims in general, notably Arabs and Palestinians. It's high time we come together and try to work out solutions to this problem."

Zitat:
Best Actor Award: Tommy Lee Jones in "The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada"

Penelope Cruze awarded the Prix d'interprétation masculine, or Best Actor award, for his performance in the film he also directed, The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada.

Actor and director of this film, Tommy Lee Jones declared, "Thank you very much. I would like to thank all those who believed in this film, and encouraged me every day. I would like to start with my wife, the people in Northern Mexico and Western Texas, Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Luc Besson, Chris Mangus and the audience who showed their open spirit at the official screening last evening. Thank you with all my heart!"

Zitat:
Best Director Award: "Hidden" by Michael Haneke

The Prix de la mise en scène, or Best Director Award, was conferred upon Michael Haneke by Kirsten Scott Thomas for Hidden.

"Thanks to the Festival, the members of the Jury who defended my work, “, declared the Austrian filmmaker. Thanks to all those who helped me with the film, starting with my wife who has supported me all this time, who always offered her honest criticism, also my producers Margaret Menegoz and Veit Heiduska, to all those who have been faithful collaborators over the years. Of couse a big thank you to the actors who were not able to be here this evening: Daniel Auteuil, Juliette Binoche, Maurice Bénichou, Walid Afkir; they are the soul of my film. I salute you, I love you. See you for the next one."

Zitat:
Best Screenplay Award to Guillermo Arriaga for "The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada"

The winner of the prize for Best Screenplay, presented by Zhang Ziyi, was Guillermo Arriaga, for the script he wrote for The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada by Tommy Lee Jones.

"It's an enormous honor to be here, and this is the first time I've ever worn a suit like this in my life, joked the Mexican writer. I want to share this reward with Luc Besson, the producer of the project. I must also share the Prize with actors Barry Pepper, Tommy Lee Jones, and Julio Cesar Cedillo. I'd never have gotten here without the help of our wonderful producer Michael Fitzgerald. And I wouldn't have gotten here without Mr. Tommy Lee Jones, either, who really helped me write the screenplay. His work, his generosity, and his patience were always there for me. Thanks, Tommy! Lastly, I'd like to share this prize with my parents, my son, my daughter, and my love, without whom I'd be unable to write a single word. And I'd also like to share this with all the Mexicans, especially those on the other side of the border, who are just looking for a good way of life."

Zitat:
Prix du Jury: "Shanghai Dreams " by Wang Xiaoshuai

Lambert Wilson and Valérie Lemercier were onstage to present the Jury Prize to Wang Xiaoshuai for his film Shanghai Dreams.

"Let me express my thanks to the entire Jury, and Jury President Emir Kusturica, said Wang Xiaoshuai, in his acceptance speech. Thank you to the Cannes Festival. I'd also like to thank all of the people who worked on this film with me: my actors, of course, my director of photography, and my producer, Pi Li. And I have one more important thing I wanted to tell you: You're giving me a very valuable gift, because today, according to Chinese time, it's my birthday. Finally, I want to thank my parents, who will surely be watching for me on television tomorrow. Now I know why they brought me into the world 39 years ago. Thank you!"

At the press conference for the award-winners, Wang Xiaoshuai continued, ”This is the best birthday gift; It's a great honor to be here because it was quite difficult to shoot this film: looking for the money and to produce it. Already to be here is a big help for the film. We were thinking of releasing the film in August in China, but because of the film being here, we decided that the film would be released in June. “

Zitat:
Caméra d'Or Winners ex-aqueo: "The Forsaken Land" and "Me And You And Everyone We Know"

The Caméra d'Or landed in a tie, to Sulanga Enu Pinisa (The Forsaken Land) by Vimukthi Jayasundara, which had been selected for Un Certain Regard, and Me And You And Everyone We Know by Miranda July, which screened on the Critics' Week program. Abbas Kiarostami and Milla Jovovich had the honor of presenting the prizes..

"I want to thank the Jurors, and thank the Festival for inviting me, said American director Miranda July. I'm still amazed to have gotten all the way here. I must thank the audience, for being so great: adults and children who saw my film were wonderful. I must also thank MK2 and my production company. Getting an award like this for your first film is like having someone tell you, "You're doing fine, you can keep it up." Vimukthi Jayasundara expressed his thanks in this way: "Good evening, and thank you very much to the members of the Jury. This is a Prize for Asia and Sri Lanka, and I'm very proud. Thank you very much!"

At the press conference for the award-winners, Miranda July furthered, “My film comes out in the US in New York on June 17 and in July it comes out in the rest of the country. All the major territories are sold. I'm not sure about Germany, but all the other major ones were sold...This day for me started 15 hours ago in Seattle when I got a phone call that said get in a cab now and go to the airport. I took pictures along the way and this is the film I'm going to show on my website tomorrow morning.”

As for the director Vimukthi Jayasundara from Sri Lanka, “I try to express myself despite a difficult situation I had making this film and it's quite an experimental work.”

Zitat:
The Palme d'Or for Best Short Film

The Cinéfondation and Short Film Jury presided by Edward Yang conferred the distinction of the Short Film Palme d'Or upon Podorozhni (Wayfarers) by Igor Strembitskyy. The Short Film Special Mention was awarded to Clara by Van Sowerwine.

Ukrainian director Igor Strembitskyy, receiving the prize, made the following statement: "I am happy that you were able to appreciate my endeavor, and I'm also very happy on behalf of Ukraine. Thank you very much!"

At the press conference for the award-winners, Ukrainian Igor Strembitskyy added, ”I'm 31 years old and this is my first film made in 35mm. I made it during three years because of the difficult situation of cinema in our country. I shot the film on small pieces of film with the length of 120 meters. I think all these problems were useful for the film because I do my best and concentrate on the idea.”

As for Australian director Van Sowerwine, ”This is my first funded film, my first film in 35mm and it's a film in animation.”

Horrorcollector

BeitragVerfasst am: 22 Mai 2005 10:51    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

Mhmm, hätte gern gesehen das auch Cronenberg, Hou Hsiao-Hsien oder Jarmusch was abbekommen. Ein wenig überraschend ist es schon, 3 von 4 Filmen der Dardenne Brüder waren im Rennen um die Palme, und 2 haben gewonnen. Nicht übel!

Grüsse,

Dennis Smile
HAL

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 Mai 2005 11:41    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Horrorcollector hat folgendes geschrieben:
Mhmm, hätte gern gesehen das auch Cronenberg, Hou Hsiao-Hsien oder Jarmusch was abbekommen.

Question Jarmusch wurde doch mit dem "Grand Prix" ausgezeichnet!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Horrorcollector

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 Mai 2005 15:32    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

HAL hat folgendes geschrieben:
Horrorcollector hat folgendes geschrieben:
Mhmm, hätte gern gesehen das auch Cronenberg, Hou Hsiao-Hsien oder Jarmusch was abbekommen.

Question Jarmusch wurde doch mit dem "Grand Prix" ausgezeichnet!

Embarassed Laughing

Grüsse,

Dennis Smile
4LOM
Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: 24 Mai 2005 20:25    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Ich eröffne jetzt mal keinen neuen Thread dafür.

Habe ich gerade im Cinefacts-Forum gelesen. Für die folgenden Filme hat sich Concorde die Rechte gesichert:

Zitat:
Während der diesjährigen Filmfestspiele in Cannes konnte sich Tele München die Rechte an einer Vielzahl von Titeln sichern, die in der Concorde-Tradition des Qualitätskinos stehen und dem Filmverleih eine Spitzenposition unter den unabhängigen deutschen Verleihern sichern.

Dazu zählt eine Reihe von Filmen des Weltvertriebs Studiocanal, darunter
THE LADY FROM SHANGHAI, das heiß begehrte neue Werk von Wong Kar Wai, ein exotisch-erotisches Abenteuer mit Nicole Kidman,
David Lynchs INLAND EMPIRE, der langerwartete Nachfolgefilm zu MULHOLLAND DRIVE mit Laura Dern und
GABRIELLE, Patrice Chéreaus meisterhaftes Ehedrama mit Isabelle Huppert in der Hauptrolle.

Ebenfalls erworben wurden

WHERE THE TRUTH LIES, der viel beachtete Wettbewerbsbeitrag des mehrfach preisgekrönten Regisseurs Atom Egoyan, in den Hauptrollen Kevin Bacon, Colin Firth und Alison Lohman,
THE DARWIN AWARDS, eine schwarze Komödie mit Winona Ryder und Joseph Fiennes,
THE COMEDY OF POWER, der neue Film des Altmeisters Claude Chabrol, ebenfalls mit Isabelle Huppert und
Bertrand Bliers HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME? mit Monica Bellucci und Gérard Depardieu.

Der Text stammt vom User "tom" aus dem Cinefacts-Forum.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    DVDuell.de Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Veranstaltungen | Filmvorführungen :::.. Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.